What's new

Super Smash Bros Melee Crashing Problems

franky01

I' ve recently downloaded SSBM and have sped it up to near perfect speed. But now my game is crashing after I choose my character then press Start. Keep in mind this happens in all modes. Any suggestions?

White_Owl

Hi
I tried it, too, with this extra-thinngy, and it works great till the fight...then it crashes, in vs and till the character is chosen in training.
And i DID the Language-trick(changing language twice, isnt it?)

GCFreak

Hi
I tried it, too, with this extra-thinngy, and it works great till the fight...then it crashes, in vs and till the character is chosen in training.
And i DID the Language-trick(changing language twice, isnt it?)

You only need to do it once.

GCFreak

Why SSBM is very slow? I have Speed Up to near perfect speed but is's always slow!

If you have a computer that supports it, you can download the x64/Dual Core version of Dolphin here. If you have a 64-bit and/or a Dual Core processor, it will speed it up drastically. But you need a 64-bit OS (such as Windows XP x64) for it to work, and if you don't have a x64/DC processor, it won't work either.

lcddown

When I go to change the language...

The screen opens up good right and everything is good...

It says press A to confirm your language...

When I press A... NOTHING HAPPENS! WAAAA!

It isn't a button problem or a wrong key problem... it is just that I can't select the language therefore the language trick doesn't work... I can press B and go back and all but I just can't get the language confirmed... Is it a rom problem?

If somebody could help me out I would be happy... :bouncy:

And if somebody could also explain the language trick a little more in detail then I'd be happy too...

GCFreak

All you need to do is change the language before going ingame. It can't be simpler than that. Reconfigure your controls if you can't press A.