What's new

Loop in conkers fur day problem.

qwwq

when i stand on a certain pads and press B, and conker takes out his manual on how to use something, like a catapult or the sling shot, it just keeps repeating. he says, "The catapult... use the control stick to aim... and B to fire... that sounds simple enough!".

then he puts the book away, and then he instantly takes it out again and repeats what he says. he doesn't get in the catapult and i just get stuck there listening to him repeat himself.

is there a way to fix this or is it just the emulators fault or is it a bad rom?

mudlord

Banned
is there a way to fix this or is it just the emulators fault or is it a bad rom?

Well, its definitely not the emulator, I'm playing through the game right now (to test some things), and I just did that part, and had zero issues spilling the dung beetle's guts.....

Have you tried checking your input plugin config? It could be a bad ROM...Also, have you got cheats enabled...?

Coredo

Nolife
IIRC if you have the L button pressed while standing on a B-pad and press B the instruction repeats itself. You might accidentally have it pressed down... Kind of a long shot though.

OP
Q

qwwq

oh yea, the L button thing is probably it. the controller i use for my computer screwes up with the L and R trigger.

yea it was the problem.