What's new

naruto ninja council 3 on no$gba

gene98

pls help me with my nnc3(naruto ninja council 3). im playing it with no$gba, the speed is good but the transparency is bad

Ody

There is nothing you can do to solve this issue many people reported. There are many games that have transparency problem in No$gba and the only thing we can do is hoping that it will be fixed in future verions.

OP
G

gene98

There is nothing you can do to solve this issue many people reported. There are many games that have transparency problem in No$gba and the only thing we can do is hoping that it will be fixed in future verions.

what emulator can u recommend for nn3?

Ody

On iDeaS 1.0.1.5, the save type problem doesn't seem to be solved so that you cannot play on it. On DeSmuMe 0.7.0, I have nothing but my French OS limits the full capability of this emulator and maybe it can work on it for English OS.

In other words, No$gba is still the best emulator for this game despite the transparency issue.

spotanjo3

You can play this game with the transparency issue without a problem or you can wait until the transparents fixed in the near future.