What's new

weird problem with pokemon diamond

hans28

i fixed pokemon diamond so far that i can play almost normaly with a good speed and i can save but i got 2 problems;

1 something my pc freeze and i cant do anyting, only thing is happening is that the emulator stil works but i cant use my mouse or keyboard, so the only way to fix this to restart my pc, but then i lose my latest savegame, any1 knows what to do ??

2 when im battling and i kill a pokemon it freeze, if i put sound on it goes further again, how to disable the sound of the pokemons so i dont need to put sound on and off all the time ?

and a question, when does the new version of no$gba will be released, soon ?

thanks anyway !

OP
H

hans28

1. PC problem, cant help with that.

2. Can you just, i don't know, not turn off the sound?

3. If only, if only.

@ 2, yes i can but first of all the sound is forking anoying, and second it makes it more slow

any1 else know what to do ?

Ody

Sound is required to pass battles. Either let it on all the time or do as you are currently doing: off most of the time and on when you finish a battle. There is no other solutions as of yet.

bgn

Turn it to Digital Mono, Low (10Khz) and mute audio in windows from the taskbar. Best you can do.

spotanjo3

and a question, when does the new version of no$gba will be released, soon ?

thanks anyway !

You want to know when ?

That's why it is piss the developer off and some emulators a long time ago was shut down or no longer in development because of people like you asked "WHEN". DONT! Leave them alone and be patient, that's all. :)

OP
H

hans28

You want to know when ?

That's why it is piss the developer off and some emulators a long time ago was shut down or no longer in development because of people like you asked "WHEN". DONT! Leave them alone and be patient, that's all. :)

hhaha ok thanks, i though maybe they gave an date when the should release it or anything but thanks anyway :)