What's new

BIOS boot questions

coolcat12

Hi. Is there a way to make the bios boot in english, every time? Is there a english firmware? Also When I am in bios and click the game that shows up in it so i can run it from bios it says rom has crashed and closes no$gba. Help? Thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No. No$Gba does not save whatever settings you've made in the NDS BIOS if you close the emulator.

Do you have all the BIOS files (biosnds7/9.bin & firmware.bin)? Are your roms encrypted or decrypted?

OP
C

coolcat12

N
Do you have all the BIOS files (biosnds7/9.bin & firmware.bin)? Are your roms encrypted or decrypted?

I do have all files and they are encrypted or decrypted. The roms work when I just start from catridge, but not from bios boot.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
That quite strange as there really should be much difference between starting games automatically or from the BIOS menu. Of one your BIOS files might be corrupt, it's hard to say.

spotanjo3

Obviously, you are downloading an illegal non-english firmware from somewhere else and this forum do not support the warez so we cannot help you with that. All you can do is dump your own english firmware from your original ds or ds lite and you are good to go. ;)

Last edited: