What's new

Problem with Phoenix Wright Game

Hero2007

Hi I'm new and I have a problem with the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All Game everytime i try to save with it it says saving failed. I played the first one Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and saving worked just fine in the game so i dont know why justice for all saving wont work i have the same settings anyway on how i can fix this?

spotanjo3

You got the wrong save type. Save type is EEPROM (512Kbit) for this game and first game's save type is different and it was EEPROM (64kbit). Got it ? :)

OP
H

Hero2007

thanks i get that but it doesn't have that save type on my emulator it has EPPROM 0.5k bytes, 8k bytes and 64k bytes i dont see the 512 one and i have No$gba v2.4a

edit: one more question in the first phoenix write game there's this part were it requires me to blow to clear the dust and this is emulated so I'm pretty much done with it right? cause i cant do anything

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Sorry, I do not mean eeprom 512. I mean Set it to FLASH 512kbytes. ;) Sorry about that. Y es, it is in 2.4a.

joaocolhao

Actually, it's FLASH 512k for the first game and EEPROM 64k for the second game. I was having the same problem before I switched them.