PDA

View Full Version : How do you use gamesaves for NO$GBA

chasiubao
April 6th, 2007, 06:21
how do u use gamesaves for NO$gba cause i cant beat a game cause of the laggyness and stuff =X

EmuX
April 7th, 2007, 02:08
how do u use gamesaves for NO$gba cause i cant beat a game cause of the laggyness and stuff =X

When ure running a game, u right click the screen and u would come up with several options. Two of which r load state and open state

RockmanForte
April 7th, 2007, 02:12
When ure running a game, u right click the screen and u would come up with several options. Two of which r load state and open state

You can't because it didnt emulated nds that way. GBA can but not nds roms.

chasiubao
April 7th, 2007, 07:53
i cant load it because the save file comes as a Doc File so i cant load it up with snap shot and it crashes me

bogyman
April 7th, 2007, 08:34
desume can save games ;)

RockmanForte
April 7th, 2007, 15:58
Credit goes to Dirtie:

For those of you having problems with save errors and whatnot - I find EEPROM 64KByte works with most games, it's only the odd one that I have to change. So set your save type to that, save your settings, and if you ever come across a game it doesn't work for, try a different save type and reset.

joaocolhao
April 9th, 2007, 04:38
Strangely, I was using EEPROM 64k while playing Phoenix Wright:AA, and when I tried to save in-game after finishing the first case the game told me the Save had Failed, and I wasn't able to proceed with the game. Anyone know why this happened?

Mothyboy
April 12th, 2007, 07:54
desume can save games ;)

And no$gba can, you know, actually play them.

Nanis
April 12th, 2007, 10:13
Strangely, I was using EEPROM 64k while playing Phoenix Wright:AA, and when I tried to save in-game after finishing the first case the game told me the Save had Failed, and I wasn't able to proceed with the game. Anyone know why this happened?

Because it's 512k,not 64k
64k is for JFA

joaocolhao
April 13th, 2007, 17:05
Must have read wrong. Thanks, mate.