What's new

New project64 web site

zilmar

Emulator Developer
We have a new site: http://www.pj64-emu.com

I would like to thank martin for hosting pj64.net all these years. This new site is on our own box now. I rebuilt the site up from scratch so I am sure there will be some teething issues/things I missed. If you find anything please tell me.

Any way discuss away here

Legend

Looks gorgeous!!!

In the Beta Downloads section, the column titles for things are misaligned.

The "Last Post" info the main Beta Forums is really cluttered and not readable-needs some more horizontal space or something. Then when I went into the "Application bugs" forum, that "Last Post" info is now a big black box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brawler

i also think it would be nicer if the table with all the site stuff was on the left like how it used to be just easier to read i dk just me but otherwise site is sexay

Legend

i also think it would be nicer if the table with all the site stuff was on the left like how it used to be just easier to read i dk just me but otherwise site is sexay

I agree. If the right side info could be on the left and viceversa, that would be easier for people seeing as how thats how almost every single website is layed out.

Also, I get a 404 message when trying to post in any of the forums.

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
The "Last Post" info the main Beta Forums is really cluttered and not readable-needs some more horizontal space or something. Then when I went into the "Application bugs" forum, that "Last Post" info is now a big black box.

What browser and version are you using ?

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I agree. If the right side info could be on the left and viceversa, that would be easier for people seeing as how thats how almost every single website is layed out.

Also, I get a 404 message when trying to post in any of the forums.

You should be able to post now

Legend

Editing posts is giving me a 404 message.

You can't attach a file over 65kb, that needs to change.{}:{

ShadowFX

Guardian
Zilmar, on Opera 9.10+ standard settings and accepting cookies... I get a warning message when trying to login that my cookies aren't enabled (only when ticking [Remember Me] though). I can't login that way, can you take a look at it? Thanks!

I can login without Remember Me though.

Last edited:

q_armando

I agree, it looks really nice, much easier to read ( the old one had really small fonts) and the color scheme it's much more modern.
You did a great job ! Thank You.

Brawler

i get a 404 page when trying to change my profile in the beta forums cause i hate threaded view. i get the 404 as soon i i click the submit button to change the profile.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok ive relaxed the attachments limits on the member forum. (50kb>2MB, and added .7z,.cfg,.log to allowed types, what else needed?). also upped allowed image sized a bit but not sure how this fits with zilmars template..
i dont like the poster info on left, feels too cramped horizontally.
it'll take a while to get all this right because i cant remember what the old settings were.

the site will be going haywire atm because i have to turn SEF off to do the links.

post editing seems fine - edit: no its not with SEF, sorry. ok ive done a workaround for now.
requirements section is there ok
http://www.pj64-emu.com/component/option,com_content_list/catid,47/Itemid,25/

Last edited: