What's new

Problem in Harvest Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you want help, make some sense your explain your problems better.

Last edited:
OP
M

Midori_Sangatsu

ok lol sorry... When I planted my cabbage seeds you hear the sound of them spreading but you did not see them spread. I tried watering to see if they were just invisible but they never appeared. What happened, or if your not for sure whats your idea?

smcd

no, im totallly sure i breathe, because i can.

since i can totally choose to stop should i wish....

Breathing and heartbeat are rather autonomous central nervous system functionality and thus we don't really have much say over whether we want to stop breathing or not (unassisted via overdose of drugs, suffocation, etc).

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Breathing and heartbeat are rather autonomous central nervous system functionality and thus we don't really have much say over whether we want to stop breathing or not (unassisted via overdose of drugs, suffocation, etc).

really? considering i can control my heartbeat through willpower alone, and can just stop breathing anytime i choose, just by basically... not breathing.

they are only autonomous when they are not being concentrated on, once you start thinking on them.. you can control breathing and heartbeat.

most people are weak in willpower though... :unsure:

metsfan

You may be able to control the rate of your breathing, and your heart rate, but there is no way that you could kill yourself by trying to just "stop breathing" with no external objects to aid you. if you tried to suffocate yourself by just holding your breath, you would pass out, and then continue the involuntary act of respiration. You arent stopping the act of respiration when you hold your breath, you are simply preventing air from exiting and entering your body. Even when you are trying to hold your breath, your body is still trying to breathe because respiration is involuntary.

u r smart

jesus what are they teaching u 12 year olds in science class these days?

Last edited:

metsfan

oh btw, FF8 sucked

not only are u completely inept as to how the human body works, but u also have crappy taste in games. Way to go, squall, ur parents must be proud

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
You may be able to control the rate of your breathing, and your heart rate, but there is no way that you could kill yourself by trying to just "stop breathing" with no external objects to aid you. if you tried to suffocate yourself by just holding your breath, you would pass out, and then continue the involuntary act of respiration. You arent stopping the act of respiration when you hold your breath, you are simply preventing air from exiting and entering your body. Even when you are trying to hold your breath, your body is still trying to breathe because respiration is involuntary.

u r smart

jesus what are they teaching u 12 year olds in science class these days?

by stoppind breathing, you force carbon dioxide to be pumped around your body instead of fresh oxygen, some people can, and it is documented fact, hold thier breath long enough, to die, due to dioxide poisoning.

i breathe because i can.

nothing wrong with FF8, people are just too retarded to work out whats going on (most of those people are americans.... who... i already know are mostly idiots)

the only FF game that sucks is FFXI, and i've played every ff game so......

stop your shit, or leave. if you can't do either... you will be forcefully ejected.... unfortunately.. not into a brick wall.

Last edited:

metsfan

Do you really believe the stupid crap you are typing?

Oh by the way, how much does it pay to be a SeeD Elite Mercenary?

oh and you are Australian and you have the nuts to insult Americans? I'll tell you what, mate, why don't you go sit in the corner and stop yourself from breathing.

What can you expect from a country whose biggest celebrity is Steve Irwin, the first man to be killed by a sting ray. Who needs the first man landed on the moon, the first atomic bomb, the farthest advanced medical research, and other such meaningless acomplishments when you can have a guy who runs around pissing off animals.

Last edited:

metsfan

actually, ive been quite peaceful and helpful whenever possible until i ran into you...maybe hte problem isnt me?

p.s. black and white sucked too

Status
Not open for further replies.