What's new

Information on creating A graphics plugin for N64

entity1

Hello

Good afternoon the entity is back , Iam here to discuss with you guys who create plugins and emulators what you started with.

Well I am over a half a book on computer science i have learned quite a lot so far Like data structures variables constants and might favourite thing I have learned is the if while when endif statements because they I think are very useful.

I have a EBOOK on C++ called thinking in c++ 2nd edition it's about object oriented programming very interesting also these things interest me and keep me awake into half the night reading them which creates pictures in my head and then I write my ideas down and keep them in a safe place.

For emulation purposes what do you think is these things important to understanding emulation like integrers and so on because iam really energetic about creating a video plugin for use with project 64 to make wwf no mercy play perfectly (note) that said I ain't saying project 64 plugins are poor I just wanna try and make one for wrestling games because wwf wrestlemania 2000 needs one wcw nwo revenge needs one and as I said wwf no mercy needs one because that text is irritating but I will go o great lengths to resolve these issues in my plugin my plugin will simply be named n64wrestlingvideoplugin.

If you think iam going the right way tell me I still need direction since as I say the guys ahead of me are you and iam only learning what you guys have already learned so could you give me some tips to induldge in making a game specific video plugin thanks.

ps: thy shall not live our lives in fear

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
If you need a "start-up"-help I could help
I'm busy with a GFX plugin to, it can be used with pj64 but on the start it only initialize. No Graphics at this moment.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I deleted only non-helpful posts. I recommend getting a copy of GBI.H and zilmar's specs. See what you can do with that. There are also some open source projects available (TR64-ogl (old source), icepir8 posted source, Glide64 is open source, and of course Daedalus). Good luck.