What's new

I do hate to be a thicko...

kamarate

... but I'm having some genuine issues here! I've read all the forum rules and everything, went to the cheats website, but it didn't work so I'm posting here, and I'm really not particularly computer-literate, so please don't lynch me!

I have activated advanced settings (using Project 64 Version 1.6), gone to configure controller plugin, activated the memory pak, and yet the cheats still won't work. I've ticked one then it unticks itself (there's no button saying "activate cheat" or anything like that). Am I being completely dense (feel free to use your disgresion) or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

OP
K

kamarate

Yeah, sorry, like I said - technology dunce!

It's Zelda OoT and the infinite energy (I'm only using it to get past one little bit - promise!) :p

Thank you

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
hmm should work properly, it works with me. Did you manually add it in? Like did you get it from a site? Because you may have typed it in wrong. The only other thing that could be wrong with it is some problem that i heard somewhere about the infinite magic meter being bugged and not working.

OP
K

kamarate

No, I think it was part of the ROM I downloaded. I definitely didn't add it in manually. I suppose I'll just have to make do! It's a shame, I wish I was a more skilled gamer, but I'm not! Haha!

OP
K

kamarate

Is that another emulator?

*embarrassingly says....*

A friend put this one on a disc for me, do I just go to a BitTorrent site to find it?

OP
K

kamarate

Oh God... what the hell is a j-unit?

I'm sorry for being so stupid, by the way, if I haven't mentioned it already.