What's new

LoZ:OoT 1.2 Beta quest worlds cheat chart

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
This code comes with PJ64 1.6 but it doesn't show a few worlds and it has no descriptions for each world. This is for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time V1.2 (U). Here's all the worlds and descriptions of them.

D01C8D75 0000
8011C093 00??

??=
00 (Dark, Echoing)
01 (Red Sky, No Echoing)
02 (Red Sky, Bridge Is Lowered)
03 (Exactly Like Title Screen Except You Have No Horse And You Can Move)
04 (Bright But It Is Nighttime, Some Objects Misplaced)
05 (No Link, Credits Song Playing, Day Changes)
06 (Same As 04)
07 (Zelda Theme Song, Cloudy, Minimal Sound Effects, Daytime)
08 (Exactly Like Normal Game[Day Changes, Hyrule Music, Objects Normal])

Note: all beta worlds have no interface, you are in Hyrule Field, you cannot pause and your items are as follows: C-left=Bow, C-right=Ocarina, C-down=Bombs. You are also adult link with the hylian shield, master sword and kokiri tunic.

Mad Tiger X

Mad as in insane, not angry.
V1.0 (U):

00 Same as v1.2
01 Same as v1.2
02 Same as v1.2
03 (Bridge Lowered, Red Sky)
04 (Bridge Lowered, Sun and Moon pass (but light stays the same???), Opening Music, With sound effects)
05 (Bridge Lowered, Dusk, No Music)
06 (No Bridge (lol), Day, Zelda's Music, No Sound Effects)
07 (Bridge Lowered, Night, Nature Sound Effects)
08 (Bridge Lowered, Dusk, No Music (Same as 05) )

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Wow, guys, welcome to 2002. ;)

hey i just decided to post a chart here since there doesn't appear to be one on this forum yet, and since theres alot of new people to zelda "hacking" here, I didn't expect them to know this kinda stuff anyways.

Mad Tiger X

Mad as in insane, not angry.
hey i just decided to post a chart here since there doesn't appear to be one on this forum yet, and since theres alot of new people to zelda "hacking" here, I didn't expect them to know this kinda stuff anyways.

Actually I don't really see how the table was useful, but i had to throw in my bit too:bouncy: