What's new

Please help a clueless girl :x

Celeste

Hi everyone :)
I'm a definite n00b in every way possible, and I'm sorry for bothering you with my question...but can someone please help me figure out how to configure my Logitech USB controller to work well in Project64? I've tried..but for instance in Mario Kart, I configured the Enter button and the directional arrows, but I don't know which button is which really, so I don't know which one will be the gas petal, etc. Does anyone have any ideal settings they can please tell me?
Sorry if my question is confusing. I'm really brand new to this, I just downloaded a package called 'Games for Girls' from a torrent site and am really excited for the Mario games XD.
Thanks everyone ^_^

WhiteX

Pleae, do not say how you acquired your games for it is against our rules, for a description for the button layout for games you may try Gamefaqs, this bit was extracted from Mario Kart 64 FAQ posted there...

-------------------
CONTROLS
-------------------

Control Stick - Moves your character around.
D-Pad - None.
Start - Pauses the Game.
L - None.
R - Jumps. Hold for power slide.
A - Hold to accelerate.
B - Brake.
C-Left - None.
C-Right - Changes between between the HUDS (Heads Up Display).
C-Up - Switches between the two views.
C-Down - Uses powerup.
Z-trigger - Uses powerup.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A good rule of thumb is to always chekc GameFAQs or some other FAQ resource on the net if you are unsure about the constrols in a particular game. Then just configure your buttons in Project 64 to your liking.

Have fun.