What's new

Conker's Bad fur day end boss problem

Quetzalcoatl

In the final Aliens inspired battle I have difficulties spinning and tossing the alien Mario 64 vs. Bowser style. When holding the alien by its tail, I cannot spin it around no matter what I press. Do I have to get a joystick to do this, or are there any controller plugins out there that can solve this problem?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
AFAIK, you need an analog stick for it to work correctly, so the keyboard is out of the picture. I could be wrong though.

B

Beaner(lui)

i think you press 'r' and c-something I don't know,but i used a keyboard.

OP
Q

Quetzalcoatl

I figured it out. downloaded the N-rage plugin and used the mouse - that works, but you have to switch between keyboard and mouse all the time. Thanks anyways :bouncy:

Coredo

Nolife
Pfft, no you don't. It much easier just to turn the camera while turning Conker. Works like a charm.

OP
Q

Quetzalcoatl

ok. well, I've completed the game now, so I don't have to worry about that any longer. But I'll keep that in mind if have to spin something or someone around again!

gsboi15

actually, what i did, is i held down either the right or left key, then to spin the alien I rotated the camera and it worked, you just gotta be careful to make sure you actually throw him into the airlock.