What's new

Please if you are EXTREMELY bored...

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
:angry:I know nobody cares about my problems, and this isn't the perfect place to discuss this, but I'm a little pissed of so I don't care.

I used to have a pretty fast computer, well, at least compared to now.

Then one night, all hell broke loose. My computer locked up so bad I had to RESTORE IT. Now that's not thaaaaaat bad. I had most of my files backed up somewhere, luckily all of my music is on my iPod, and all my emulators were on data discs somewhere. After I went through all that hassle, and set up my new account as I wanted, and got avast! antivirus in hopes I wouldn't have to go through that traumatizing event again, I decided to run an emulator.

I could run almost any ROM on my computer at full frame rate before the incident, however, after it happened, everything (Not just emulators) goes noticeably slower. I am completely clueless as to what may have happened. Am I just gonna have to deal with it or is there something I should have done?

If you are feeling generous please lend me some advice.

Note: I'm not computer illiterate, so don't tell me stuff that a retarded hamster could figure out lol.

Toasty

Sony battery
Check to be sure all your drivers are up-to-date. (Most retarded hamsters I know don't think to do that, so that's a good place to start. ;))