What's new

PJ64 + Adaptoid + RumblePK/MemCrd.

Eagle

aka Alshain
If your having a specific problem, then let us know, but your title and post don't give us much to go on.

OP
W

whatboy

TK64:
Thanks man... I will check that proggy... too bad I didn't bring me my stuffs to work... :(

Eagle:
Ok, The problem is that I have the PJ64 emu, and I bought the Adaptoid, so I could play it with the real thing, an N64 Controller... I also bought a Rumble Pak/256 Mem card (Bundle ~10 bucks), I know the rumble pak works 'cos the proggy that came with the adaptoid make it work, but when playing like for example Duke Nuke, It doesn't detect nor the memory nor the Rumble... even tho I have seen some Pages in the mem browse using the Windows explorer...

So the rumble pak doesn't work at all with any game... I will check TK64 link and will came back... thanks guys...

OP
W

whatboy

OMG... What a waste of space and time...

I just found out... after reading Smiff thread about rulz... that this stupid question has been asked again and again... like losted in a parallel universe... Ok guys... sorry for the trouble... I guess, without testing the nRage pluggin my problem will be solve... why not???

Thks...