What's new

2 Player Support for Dolphin v1.03? How?

divx2k60

Hi to the community of emulation64, nice place you got here :)

OK basically I need to try some things in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with Dolphin & I need the 2 Player support. Tried to config or even add a second controller with the Dolphin PAD Plugin (new), but with no success :(. I'm using the latest Dolphin v1.03.

Also when I click the config button for the PAD Input a new window pops up named PAD with a message saying: ChangeNumPlayers. What's up with that :/?

Anyone else has this problems? How to enable a second controller?

Thanks in advance...

Sercio

hmmm.... do you know that dolphin works not better then 1 fps? Therefore its weird to wanna use a second player ;)

OP
D

divx2k60

hmmm.... do you know that dolphin works not better then 1 fps? Therefore its weird to wanna use a second player ;)

I know I know... but I'm not gonna use it for playing purposes, I need it to rip some 3d models out of the 2 player screen. So for that I need to enable a second controller. (right now the 2 player mode is locked, normaly it unlocks when the console/emu detects a second controller inplace - like in Chankast).

Also tried GCubewin v0.4 beta, it supports the 2P option manualy, but unfortunately it fails to load 3DRipper :(

Coco

You'd be ahead to rip the models by pluggin a real console into the computer and doing a capture that way. Plus then you could be sure everything drawn acurately and avoid possible emulation issues.

Although it's up to you. I have no idea if dolphin currently supports two players right now.

OP
D

divx2k60

Wait, what...? Plug the GC Console into the PC & capture the geometry while in Windows or something? .

If what you say is true, a guide link would be nice.

Guru64

Theree is no such tool to rip models by attaching your Gamecube to your PC. I'm afraid you'll have to wait, divx2k60.