What's new

Pj64 1.7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you guys made a great program and i am thankfull i can play Nintendo 64 on my PC. I do have a N64 with many games but with your program the N64 is much more enjoyable and looks so much better then the real N64 could have ever looked .With it running off my video card and my LCD screen some games can almost pass for gamecube games graphics.

Having said all that i have a few questions about the new release 1.7: Will games that have problems be fixed in the new version? Nothing can be perfect but are games with problems trying to be improved?

Maybe you guys can mention some things you're thinking about doing or adding to the new version?

If you guys need anything tested please pm me as i would like to help not being able to donate at this time.

ShadowFX

Guardian
Having said all that i have a few questions about the new release 1.7: Will games that have problems be fixed in the new version? Nothing can be perfect but are games with problems trying to be improved?
All the time, and since there the release is nowhere near, lots of time can be spend on fixing and improving the game emulation.
Maybe you guys can mention some things you're thinking about doing or adding to the new version?
Improving compatibility and accuracy is top most priority at the moment.
If you guys need anything tested please pm me as i would like to help not being able to donate at this time.
I'm in the Beta program for awhile and can tell you that it's worth the money. There is no other way to become a tester, however.

:) There is a reason for putting(dont ask to be a beta tester) in the rules LOL:)

I'm sure the whole board is very happy you're here to make worthless comments.

BTW i wasn't begging to be a beta tester, i said if they need any help with anything i would be glad to help, i figured they could use guys who know what they are doing and are not a 12yr fool.

I'm sure the whole board is very happy you're here to make worthless comments
listen kid! the only thing i'm afraid of is getting banned because some child need to be grow
i figured they could use guys who know what they are doing
Well,who need your help anyways? you have better things in life to do than this.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
ok..

Starscream. DO NOT, post in this thread again, if you are only going to start problems.

nothing_funny, please ignore him, he does not represent the view of the programmers, (neither do i... but senior members need to guide the JUNIORS sometimes)

metalkobra, don't spam.

metalkobra

Happy Cat
>_> i didnt realize that was spam...i figure spamming is to post links to other sites lol...ive been away from forums for a loooooong time.

I cannot sit by and listen to people make worthless comments just for the sake of making comments. There is no reason for the funny guy to post and point out things not of his concern.

Clements

Leave the moderation to the staff please. There is also a Report function for the purpose of bringing suspect ports to our attention.

Also, hostile behavior towards other users is generally frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.