What's new

im still kinda new at P64...i got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

game_wiz101

it may seem a noobish and stupid question, but how to i get more games to my P64? I got my P64 from a friend and all it has is super smash Bros., golden eye, mariokart 64, bomberman, and NBA basketball. Actually Ireally dont know if There are more P64 Game files...As i sed im still kinda new and dont get this stuff................

Allnatural

You buy the equipment necessary to dump the roms from your own carts (expensive, but legal), or you find a site on the interweb and download the roms (free, but illegal).

We don't go into discussions about either method, so from this point on you are on your own...

Yeah, what he said is the common response to rom questions all around the web, the fact is i bet you couldn't find one person out of a million who dumps roms from carts they own.

Google does amazing things when you type things and search online. You didn't hear that from me though.

D.Farougia

it may seem a noobish and stupid question, but how to i get more games to my P64

Read the Rules Thread please (especially the number 1) :

DO NOT

1. Ask for ROMs (commercial games), tell people where to get ROMs, or ask people to contact you outside the forum. This includes discussion relating to back-up units.

So, :(
don't ask again, sorry....

El Duderino

Yeah, what he said is the common response to rom questions all around the web, the fact is i bet you couldn't find one person out of a million who dumps roms from carts they own.

Speak for your self SS, don't incriminate everyone involved in emulation. I dump all my roms from original carts. Does that mean I am the only one out of a million? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.