What's new

SM64:L for the Koopa Shell

Mitdylan

I was doing some working with editing cheats to make them better and found this out:
L for koopa shell:
D033AFA1 0020
8133B17C 2081
D033AFA1 0020
8133B17E 0446
to get off the koopa shell press Z.
As long as D033AFA1 0020 is in every 2 lines for the code,you can use the L button for it.
This is reccomended for people who use real N64s.
there you go.

Last edited:

Mad Tiger X

Mad as in insane, not angry.
Wonderful! I only wish that you could see the shell :'-(

EDIT: lol, used it in a cannon and got stuck :-D

Last edited:

Krusha

The helpful one
This cheat is awesome AND i found out a new cheat out of it (works with any double door)
go up to a door that takes you into a new area and while its opening press L and go through the door to go outside the programming this can make going into the "dark zone" possible without the cannon :bouncy:

Edit: 2 new cheats you can also shrink by pressing L while going into big boos castle
Edit: in fact it interrupts any event you want it to for example the chain chomps gate!!!
Edit: OMFG TRY THIS CHEAT WHILE IN A CANNON YOU CAN DRIVE AROUND
Edit: ive found even more cheats but ill let you all experment (dont wanna spoil everythng)
This is awesome

Last edited:

Mad Tiger X

Mad as in insane, not angry.
This cheat is awesome AND i found out a new cheat out of it (works with any double door)
go up to a door that takes you into a new area and while its opening press L and go through the door to go outside the programming this can make going into the "dark zone" possible without the cannon :bouncy:

Edit: 2 new cheats you can also shrink by pressing L while going into big boos castle
Edit: in fact it interrupts any event you want it to for example the chain chomps gate!!!
Edit: OMFG TRY THIS CHEAT WHILE IN A CANNON YOU CAN DRIVE AROUND
Edit: ive found even more cheats but ill let you all experment (dont wanna spoil everythng)
This is awesome
Yeah, the double door one i did a couple times, and 'surfing' (not a cheat) is pretty fun too. One of my favorites is go into boo's castle and go up to the up down elevating platform thing, and go underneath it so it squashes you. When your flat, press L. You skate around like a piece of paper :satisfied . There are a whole lot of things you can do, but I don't quite understand what you mean by the cannon, but o well.

Krusha

The helpful one
Ok ill explain the cannon trick a bit better now
First go into a cannon (easiest with one outside castle)
Then aim the cannon so you can see the ground
And press L with the cheat on
It'll be like a Mario tank and you can move around while going forwards (Cannon view?).

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Ok ill explain the cannon trick a bit better now
First go into a cannon (easiest with one outside castle)
Then aim the cannon so you can see the ground
And press L with the cheat on
It'll be like a Mario tank and you can move around while going forwards (Cannon view?).

all that happened with me in the cannon outside the castle(right of where you start) is i went in the cannon, aimed at the ground, pressed L then i fell further into the cannon hole and i was stuck so i had to restart.