What's new

teen arrested for bush comments

JKKDARK

Teen Questioned For Online Bush Threats

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A high school freshman upset by the war in Iraq has been questioned by federal authorities after venting her frustration with President Bush last spring on her MySpace.com Web page.

Julia Wilson posted a picture of the president, scrawled "Kill Bush" across the top and drew a dagger stabbing his outstretched hand. She later replaced her page after learning in history class that such threats are a federal offense.

It was too late.

Federal authorities had found the page and placed the girl on their checklist.

The 14-year-old freshman was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents. The incident has upset her parents, who said the agents should have included them.

The girl said the agents' questioning led her to tears and that she's not a dangerous person.

Stupid girl, grow up! :evil:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Oh dear, Bush feels threatened by a little girl eh? :D

What about a 22 year old scottish bloke, Die Bush DIE!!! COME GET ME AGENTS :D

yegosimo

Bug Killer
Yeah, I heard about that yesterday night.
Hm... but i guess that a lot of people have things like "Bush die!!" in their Myspace and blogs...
I'd be so fuc**ng scared if some Secret Agents come to interview me... :corpse:

revl8er

That Damn Good
LMAO, that's funny as hell. That girl deserved it, but its still funny how they picked up a 14 year old girl.

Flash

Technomage
Oh dear, Bush feels threatened by a little girl eh? :D

What about a 22 year old scottish bloke, Die Bush DIE!!! COME GET ME AGENTS :D
Buy a ticket to Washington D.C. and say this in front of White House. Well, actually a shirt with "I'm a bomb!" on it will be enough :D :D :D :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ah, where is the right to express our views? Just because you badmouth the president you get arrested? Way to go, Bush.

Toasty

Sony battery
My friend had some death threats made against him a few months ago. He might be lucky enough to get some pointers on where to hide from the local PD. Something's just not fair...

Miretank

Lurking
The 14-year-old freshman was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents. The incident has upset her parents, who said the agents should have included them.
Hold on, I am imagining the scene...

LMAO :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yeah Miretank it is probably something like this:

<FBI Agent> Are you the one who posted this myspace page?
<14 year old> yes...
<FBI Agent> Are you aware that you have scared the crap out of a man who is protected by an incredibly well armed secret service force with a house that is like a fortress and convoys of cars with bullet proof windows?
<14 year old> no *weeps*
<FBI Agent> Mr bush is afraid to leave his house after reading your myspace page, you better not do it again.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Ah, where is the right to express our views? Just because you badmouth the president you get arrested? Way to go, Bush.
You shouldn't be suprised, this isn't something new or anything. The same as been in effect with all presidents, it's written in the consititution. You have free speach, but you can't go around making death threats. That's considered assault.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
XD

Bush: "Is the 14 year old girl gone? Is she? Can I come out from under the bed now? I'm scared of the internets... it's the tool terrorererists!"

That whole ordeal is weird. Whats next? You cough weird and it sounds almost remotely like an anti-bushist comment and guys in suit assault you?

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You shouldn't be suprised, this isn't something new or anything. The same as been in effect with all presidents, it's written in the consititution. You have free speach, but you can't go around making death threats. That's considered assault.

Was it a death threat? That can be pondered over...
USA seems by the day a less likely good place to live.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Next thing you know an infant may babble somthing that sounds remotely anti-bush and they'll be on the parents questioning them. And will be like "They are turning their children into super terrorists!"

Pray that never happens o_O

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Wow, I wonder who the lame-O FBI agent who got stuck with the Myspace watching job is.

It really pisses me off that a country that PREACHES freedom of speech, and all this psuedo-democratic nonesense, that we have secret service people taking little girls out of class for petty crap. WTF seriously.

pegasus001

Normal User
It really pisses me off that a country that PREACHES freedom of speech, and all this psuedo-democratic nonesense, that we have secret service people taking little girls out of class for petty crap.

This is like :
"DO WHAT I SAY, DON`T DO WHAT I DO." That`s right everything they do is preach, but if that`s the law then the FBI and everyone can`t do anything. If you don`t like the laws then change the constitution.:matrix:

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
How does a Fourteen year old teenager pose a threat to the president? I just don't get it. If they do, aat any rate, Come and lock me up first!!!! Mwuhahahaha *grumble*-*burp*

aprentice

Imo, the girl deserved it, she thought she was bad ass and got put back into place. If she was really upset about bush, there are other ways of expressing anger in more educated ways. If people were allowed to throw death threats around and get away with it the world would be a scarier place. If someone made a death threat against you, would you think nothing of it or would you take it as an assault against you. We have a lot of freedoms, but you can't have the cake and eat it too. We have the right to live without fear for our lives as well. My 2 cents :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
It's different if its against us, we don't have an entire secret service at our disposal, armed with bullet proof glass cars and tons of security. For him, almost all threats made against him is futile. Pretty much Time and Natural causes is his only threat.

Never compare yourself to the president, we have no-where near the amount of protection as he has. Hands up how many of us can use Air Force One? In any case, if the FBI spend all their time chasing teenagers who make threats they will never catch the real criminals, ever.

Oh Yeah, Feck You Bush. :D

Last edited: