Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberman

What purpose does this serve?

Are you an Emulator author?
I'm more than a little puzzled as to what the purpose of this thread/ poll is for.

Cyb

spotanjo3

Me too but...

I vote both desmume and no$gba.

GoodNDS is a crap because it was copy from desmume with some useless to addition. It doesnt count GoodNDS as a bright future since the author is inexperience.

spotanjo3

You guys are dumb. Desmume and no$gba are both the best right now.

Ok, I am kidding..you guys are not dumb but not so smart to choice one! :p

Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. I do not think it will happen, thought. :)

synch

NoNick: Ensata is copyrighted, so it's clearly illegal. The rest, are legal, at least from actual laws

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Wasn't Ensata Nintendo's own in-house emulator used for development purposes that got leaked?

Emulators aren't illegal. The primary purpose of emulators isn't to provide the means for one to play illegal ROM dumps, regardless of the fact that many people use emulators just for that.

synch

Agozer: correct, ensata is part of the nitro sdk (or better said, bundled with it optionally). Nitro SDK is the official Nintendo dev kit. So using/having them without being a licensed developer is illegal.

Cyberman

All right

1) The originator of this poll thread did not respond in a timely manner as to why he posted it. It appears he didn't have a reason.
2) Since there is no reason being given this thread will be closed.
3) Please do not create random poll posts unless you really have a reason. Valid reasons are obvious. This seems fruitless other than attempting to find out what emulator is best for running comercial software. Since that likely might be the thread creators intention the thread is closed.

We do not support illegal distribution or use of copyrighted materials. Please use good judgement (as in don't ask about something that is covered somewhere else and or indirectly inquire about things that would result in breaking Emutalk rules).

All right back to valid subject matters.

Cyb

Status
Not open for further replies.