What's new

Conker's BFD Lock Up

ZeRoBall

CBFD Locks up on the first screen. Where it says For Mature audience? Why? Is there anybody else that got the same prob?
How can I fix it?

Thanks

I have a

450mhz p2
Voodoo 5 5500 AGP
SB Sound Card
128Ram

:pj64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, I assume you're using frame buffer. I've had this problem, too. Goto options-->advanced and choose "frame buffer" to none. That should fix it.

Doomulation

Cyber said:
I have that problem with Windows Me!
Try what I said, and one last note: Pj and ME is not really like good friends... I suggest you upgrade or degrade.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Changing operating systems isnt the best answer. Yes ME isn't a very good OS but its not always possible for people to change at whim. I havn't heard of this problem, but if were going to help people we need to give more practicle solutions.

Doomulation

Eagle said:
Changing operating systems isnt the best answer. Yes ME isn't a very good OS but its not always possible for people to change at whim. I havn't heard of this problem, but if were going to help people we need to give more practicle solutions.
Um, I told them to try changing the frame-buffer. Also a little hint to go back to Win98 if they could or upgrade, it's really their choice.