What's new

1964 crashes every time

acidblue0

Every time I try to open a rom my computer locks up and I have to restart. I use project64 with no problems. Any ideas?

Window XP Home
1 gig Processor
32 Meg video card (Laptop)
Vxpocket V2 Soundcard

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Well you're using Azimer's audio plugin right? AFAIK Jabo's sound plugin absolutely hates 1964. :D I've confirmed it too.

Remote

Tk64 said:
Well you're using Azimer's audio plugin right? AFAIK Jabo's sound plugin absolutely hates 1964. :D I've confirmed it too.

It doesn't hate Jabo's DirectSound plugin, it's not compatible and will there for not work with any other emulator but Project 64 due to the RSP plugin. If other emulators would include support for RSP plugins we would be able to use Jabo's DirectSound plugins with them. But as far as I know all other emulators use their own way of handling RSP emulation and perhaps they feel that there is no need for it.

Eddy

I Run This
remote btw the website is going ok, just dont have anywhere to upload it (.com this summer probably) and now i wanna port it to phpnuke, because by-hand-html updating a page is wayy too much work, specially for a site that is always changing.

OP
A

acidblue0

I got 1964 to work now but now I can’t get my joystick configured. Every time I click on one of the buttons to set up it closes the whole program. I have a Logitech Wingman Cordless with rumble.

Compaq Presario 700 (Laptop)
Athlon 1 Gig
Windows Xp Home
256 Megs Ram
32 Meg video card
20 gig hard drive (I’m guessing 54000 Speed)
Vxpocket V2 Soundcard
DSL Average speed of 1200 Kb/s www.pcpitstop.com

Last edited: