What's new

Severe Video Problem! Help Please!

BanefulBear

When i play any game in fullscreen mode with any amount of antialising on my video
gets cut in half, its as if PJ64 thinks i have a dual monitor setup when i fullscreen it. And i know antialising is whats doing it, i was wondering if anyone knew a way around this, and it never did this until i upgraded to the newest official nvida drivers, the june 06 ones. All my other emulators fullscreen without incident, its only PJ64, please help.

Im using all the default plugins too, my fullscreen res is 1024x768x16 and i made sure to check for any dual monitor stuff on my comp, i even disabled my onboard graphics, nothing seems to work.

OP
B

BanefulBear

I tried unistalling, it doesn't work. And no i don't have SLI. Its really strange, I can max out antiscopic filtering and every other vid option in the emu and it works fine, but the second i turn 2x, 3x, or 4x antialising on when i full screen it like forces widescreen and i only see a stretched left side of the picture. Im stumped.

Poobah

BanefulBear said:
I tried unistalling, it doesn't work. And no i don't have SLI. Its really strange, I can max out antiscopic filtering and every other vid option in the emu and it works fine, but the second i turn 2x, 3x, or 4x antialising on when i full screen it like forces widescreen and i only see a stretched left side of the picture. Im stumped.
You could just set up a profile for PJ64 in the nVidia control panel, forcing your desired AA mode to be on, and then turn AA off in the configuration of Jabo's plug-in. That plug-in is known to behave slightly strangely when AA is on in its options.

OP
B

BanefulBear

I just tried it, it still acts up. Im just gonna have to roll back my driver until someone figures out what the exact solution is, or until a new driver doesnt make it spaz out. Thanks for all the ideas though guys.