What's new

Gamesharks for project64

Mart_jaden

Hi I Wanted To Know Where I Write The Gameshark In Project64 Version 1.5 Because I Have Some Gamesharks For Diddy Kong Racing But I Dont Know Where To Write Them.
Thanks

Smiff

Emutalk Member
English lesson:

"Hi. I would like to know where to enter Gameshark codes in Project64 v1.5. I have some Gameshark codes for DKR, but I don't know how to enter them."

Much less annoying to read.

Answer:
RTFM please. Or read Support > Cheats Site menu on pj64.net. We only support the current version, but v1.5 is the same here IIRC.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Poobah said:
Is it confirmed that PJ64 1.7 final will have cheat-generation software like a gameshark?

i'm not sure about that sorry. the cheats system is mostly gent & zilmar.

Last edited:

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I have promising gent for ages for more tools in pj64 for creating of cheats, I have some stuff, but it is not complete yet. I would like to get this done some time. What did you have in mind ?

Poobah

zilmar said:
I have promising gent for ages for more tools in pj64 for creating of cheats, I have some stuff, but it is not complete yet. I would like to get this done some time. What did you have in mind ?
Just basic memory searching stuff. ZSNES' cheat implementation is really great:
cheat.PNG

Something simple like that would be fine.

Last edited:

Milo-

I have useless information
Not really, i have a gameshark for my n64 and the cheat search function is as simple as the one in Zsnes and VBA.