What's new

Emulator locks up!

X_-F8-_X

whenever I go into a rom I can't click any where outside of the emulator, including the tool bar on top of the emulator, (file, options, etc...) ne way of fixing this?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
If you provide your computer specs, maybe we can help you in a better way. Also be sure to be using Project64 1.6. Please also tell what plugins are you using and you should use Good ROMS, test them with GoodN64

OP
X

X_-F8-_X

well it was fine for a few weeks but then all of a sudden it started doing that, n i dunno how to check my specs, all i know is i got win xp, n im usuing the plugins that came with it n yes its v1.6

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
To find your specs, go to "Start->Run and type in dxdiag then hit enter. The info we want is Operating System, Processor, Memory on the system tab of dxdiag, now go to the Display tab and copy down the name of your graphics card" -ScottJC

Also yo might try to unistall the emu from scratch and install it again since you said a few weeks was working good. Since it was working fine, haven't you upgraded anything on your PC lately, software, drivers or even new hardware lately?

OP
X

X_-F8-_X

Well actually i already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, didn't work.
No I havn't upgraded anything.

Specs are:

Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) 2200+, MMX, 3D Now, ~1.5GHz

Memory: 512MB RAM

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600