What's new

Resedent Evil 2 Help

supa_hedghog

Can Somebody Help Me Ok I downloaded Resedent Evil 2 from isohunt.com it works fine but the language is spanish or somthing is there a patch or somthing that will make it english Any help would be thankfull Ecspecally You Agozer

Bucket

supa_hedghog said:
Can Somebody Help Me Ok I downloaded Resedent Evil 2 from isohunt.com it works fine but the language is spanish or somthing is there a patch or somthing that will make it english Any help would be thankfull Ecspecally You Agozer

How come you got Resident Evil 2 to work, its a WinCE game and any WinCE game dosent work with Chankast.

Are you sure you talking about Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast and if you are how the hell did you get the game to run.

I think what you have to do, is to change the language in the BIOS.

OP
supa_hedghog

supa_hedghog

Bucket said:
How come you got Resident Evil 2 to work, its a WinCE game and any WinCE game dosent work with Chankast.

Are you sure you talking about Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast and if you are how the hell did you get the game to run.

I think what you have to do, is to change the language in the BIOS.

No I Got It For PSX But Can You Still Tell Me How To Change The Language To Spanish To English Thanks

OP
supa_hedghog

supa_hedghog

I also Have it for dreamcast and it still works but i want it in english with The PSX EMU Thanks If you help me with the language problem I'll tell you how to make resedent evil 2&3 to work in chankast. Thanks