What's new

Another problem with Wind Waker

cadu1990

Hi dudes. It's my first time in this forum and my first time using Dolphin. I got a Wind Waker in japanese and when I run it, the screen gones crazy and the keyboard doesn't work, and I configured to play with the default keys. I have the msvcr71.dll file I don't know what this is necessary... in which folder I put it?
And only more thing, In the press start screen, the sky is black, only appear the boat and the cluds.
Thanks

Here is a image of the screen of the emu
asdfbv3.jpg

BlueFalcon7

either your Iso is screwed up, or you dont have a graphics card that supports pixel shader 2.0. I wouldnt suggest buying a new graphics card just to play the dolphin at 3 FPS because thats all your going to get.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
With a screen like that it's pretty obvious that his video card (or chip) is subpar. Or then his drivers are messed up. (But if that was the case you'd think that all the other 3D games would exhibit similar problems, right?)

Toasty

Sony battery
I also experienced that problem on my old PC. You'll be needing a tougher graphics card, but like BlueFalcon7 mentioned, don't buy one thinking it'll make the game playable, because it won't.