What's new

Yoshi's Story Question

gorgoroth

True Norwegian Black Metal Fan
Personally I think this game is kind of stupid but my girlfriend really enjoys it. I was wondering, has anyone managed to get a rom for this working properly? I have found two copies, one doesn't work at all, and the other works but half the screen is messed up (poor graphics emulation) with every emulator I have tried. Is there a way to make it work? Or does there exist a working rom for it somewhere out there? I have a feeling she's SOL but that makes her very sad, she's actually been playing the messed up version she likes it so much, but watching all that flashing is gonna give us both seizures :drool: . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
G

gorgoroth

Well, I'm positive my specs aren't an issue here, as I am more than capable of running other N64 games just fine, there is a note on the rom saying bad graphics emulation, but I was wondering if there is one out there that actually works. Here are my specs anyway:

Windows 2000 Pro SP4
Asus A7V333 motherboard
AMD Athlon XP 1800+
1024MB DDR RAM
ATI Radeon 9200
SB Live
Seagate Barracuda 80 Gig and Maxtor 160Gig hard drives

Thanks for any help you can give

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The problem is not the rom. The problems come from either the graphics plugin or the emulator core.

OP
G

gorgoroth

Wow! With the new RDB it works perfectly, my girlfriend is very pleased! Thanks a lot for your help Trotterwatch