What's new

Unknown write to PI_RESET_CODE in Animal Crossing

oprion

Esteemed members of the board, fellow emulator enthusiasts, I salute you!
I have only just joined the ranks of happy Dolphin users, and seem to have a little trouble starting an image. The only iso at my disposal at the moment in Animal Crossing, which generates the following error upon launch “Unknown write to PI_RESET_CODE 00000007” followed by an infinity of TWI messages in 1.3 and a CPU-Reset Message in 1.2
My Specs:

Amd Barthon 2,8+
640M Ram
WinXp Pro
GeFroce FX5200

I realize the specs are a bit low, but I hope to be at least able to get the game to show the opening screen.

I believe Dolphin detects the ISO as using European Bios

Last edited:
P

phreeky

oprion said:
Esteemed members of the board, fellow emulator enthusiasts, I salute you!
I have only just joined the ranks of happy Dolphin users, and seem to have a little trouble starting an image. The only iso at my disposal at the moment in Animal Crossing, which generates the following error upon launch “Unknown write to PI_RESET_CODE 00000007” followed by an infinity of TWI messages in 1.3 and a CPU-Reset Message in 1.2
My Specs:

Amd Barthon 2,8+
640M Ram
WinXp Pro
GeFroce FX5200

I realize the specs are a bit low, but I hope to be at least able to get the game to show the opening screen.

I believe Dolphin detects the ISO as using European Bios

first - your graphic card has to support pixelshaders (v2) which i think does
second - try to have the latest drivers for your card and of directX
third - make sure that the option where it says something like "ignore unemulated opcodes" is activated
fourth - if youre still unhappy, deal with it...