What's new

any suggestions

washablemarker

this isnt really a problem, more of an annoyance. in conkers bad fur day, theres no aim with the bazooka. also, when i go to change settings, i get an error message. other than that, everythings fine.

You should try enabling Force Alpha Blending assuming you're using Jabo's D3D 8 1.6. If not, then switch over to the Jabo's D3D 6 1.5.2 plugin. If the same issue occurs, enable Force Normal Blending.

If these don't work, then try switching to Rice's Video Plugin, or one of Jabo's older plugins such as Direct3D 6 1.30 or Direct3D 7 1.40. To get these PJ64 versions, you need to extract Project64 1.3 and 1.4 and copy the graphics plugins and rename them to something else and bring them over to Project64 1.6. I hope one of those options will help. :)

Last edited:
OP
W

washablemarker

well, i tried using Jabo's Direct3D6 1.30, Jabo's Direct3D7 1.40, and Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2, but didnt get any better results. normally i use jabo direct3D 1.5.2 because when i start up pj64 or try to access the settings, i get an error message telling me it failed to load jabo Direct3D8 as well as the rice plugins. and to clarify, when you aim with the bazooka, it brings up a black scrren with crosshairs.

Poobah

The green transparent background for the bazooka works perfectly in the 1.6 version of Jabo's Direct3D plug-in.

Washablemarker, do you have the latest version of DirectX? What graphics card are you using?