What's new

Tiger in code veronica

neoarcangel

Tiger in code veronica (Working editing savegame)

Hi everyone Iam new here and Iam spanish so excuse you my horrible english.
The topic is the next, I saw the topic preview with this same title and I saw that one of yours put a trainer program for get the socket in the tiger statue. I test this program and It is not work.
That is a screenshots of my result.
It is says that my code veronica is another version than the code veronica for the program cheater.
Please Help me, I really NEEEEEEED the socket, I am desesperate.

Greetings and thanks.

I hope you answer

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Well, if the program says that your Code veronica is somehow different than what the program expects, then you're stuck.

OP
N

neoarcangel

I dont want to believe that, althought for now.
spunky, the chankastcheatmaker, help me, tell me a code for 1AE0000 base adresss of my game (look my screenshot), maybe you may find something for the socket element in the code veronica, the thing that it would must give you the tiger, but that it doesnt.
I hope your help.
Thanks

OP
N

neoarcangel

Maybe It is the correct codes but I dont know if I am using the program the correct way because I dont catch the cause that do that you have that push the key pause in the game. the correct way would have that be that you was in the inventory screen or in the box screen. ¿isnt it this way? whatever I must give the thanks for you help.
It would be good a tutorial of the chankast cheater because I dont know if I make works the correct way
thanks a lot
Greetings

spunky

mad dog...
add this lines in the code.ini
Code:
;Resident Evil - Code: Veronica [T36806D 06] [V1.000]
Infinite Health 01241DC0 000000A0  
Infinite Ammo 010FF728 00000009
Save Counter Always 0021649C 00000000  
Low Timer 02216CBC 00000000  
Unlock Everything 01216420 0000FFFF 
Chris Item-Slot #1 Soket (TigerStatue) 012166D6 00000071

or

Code:
Chris Item-Slot #1 Soket (TigerStatue) 012166D6 00000072

you must put a unuseful item (herb or medipack) to item-slot #1, the activate the cheat, then you have the missing item "soket" in item-slot #1.

i dont know if it works.

Last edited:
OP
N

neoarcangel

Hi again,
I coment.....It is not work, but I coment that I have done.
First I load the chankast with this image
cheater5.JPG

Second I load the game and start the game with chris
cheater2.JPG

Third I load the chankast cheater + with the code that you gave me
cheater.JPG

In this point I test the put the code in these screens without result
cheater1.JPG

BOX
cheater6.JPG

INVENTORY
OR
cheater3.JPG

Start screen.
But like I tell you without result. I dont know if I something wrong but when I put the trainer button in chankast cheater in on the windows sand clock that it is head that something it is in load it isn´t happend(I dont know if this it have to happen or not).
These are the things that I have done, ¿Which is the thing that I make wrong?
Nothing more
Greetings

spunky

mad dog...
all the other codes (health, ammo etc.) no not works also? then you must try to search your own cheats, use ChankastCheater+ (with search-function), not ChankastCheater-.

or try to find cheat-codes in span. gameforums or gamesites. or test on a real dreamcast, if you have the possibility.

Last edited:
OP
N

neoarcangel

The other codes neither works. I have try use the search function but I dont know very well How its works this function. Could you explain to me the procedure to follow.
I cant to test on real dreamcast and codes in spain, I unabled to find their and I have search a lot of codes in spain.
However, the procedure that I have done for put in function the chankast cheater....is the correct way?
Nothing more

Pavlik

There are no codes for spanish version I think. I never saw them .... but i have them all collected.

your spanish version is only spanich or multilanguage (german, spanish, french etc)??

You have to ways to use codes.

1. Search with chankastcheater+ - tutorial is in 1st page of this topic.

2. Get IDA SH4 decompiler and search differences using english codes, english main bin and spanish bin bu this method is a little to hard for ya i think.

spunky

mad dog...
@neoarcangel: you can try this...

- put a [Green Herb] in item-slot #1 and search for value "22" (= hex 16) then
- put a [Ink Ribbon] in item-slot #1 and search continue for value "32" (= hex 20)

if you have found one address, then set the value for this address to "72" (72 is hex), then you have a [Soket] in item-slot #1.

...i think.

OP
N

neoarcangel

It is not found nothing. The green herb and the ink ribbon have the same number the bits?, I mean I put the two elements in 8 bits, 16 bits or 32 bits? and one thing more the ink ribbon is one or more that I need?, and the item-slot in the inventory part or in the box?

OP
N

neoarcangel

Look I have done a video screen capture with the things that I have done for test your last indications.
Download the video please, and tell me that thinga I had bad.
The video codec is xvid and the player I use the bsplayer.
Only It is a 5 Mb.
Look you please.

That it is the direction

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXN82C1Y

Greetings

aaaaabb

Una solucion

Neoarcangel yo arreglé ese problema sencillamente añadiendo lo que me hacía falta editando el fichero guardado. En esta guía viene como puedes hacerlo:

http://cgfm2.emuviews.com/faqs/recv-vmu.txt

Es algo complejo, pero funciona. Además puedes ponerte munición infinita y lo que quieras.
Espero que te sirva.

spunky

mad dog...
if you change the items, then you must close the inventory for a moment, must go back to game, then search again.

if it dont work, then you must edit your savegame, your last possibility.

Pavlik

spunky said:
if you change the items, then you must close the inventory for a moment, must go back to game, then search again.

if it dont work, then you must edit your savegame, your last possibility.
Spunky did you saw all ver codes? maybe they have other values....

This is very easy to search codes with chankastcheater+. Run game and search for eg code for energy. For first search dump memory. Loose a bit of health (from green to yellow) and search decreased value (on bar with <>=..) and again and again. You can also start new game when you die (without reset of emu!) and once search increased value then decreased and again and again when you get only few codes (check them all with different values) or one code. When you get code for energy check the other region codes and check the differences (they should be a very small values between them).

for example:

you have Tennis 2K2 NTSC version

for that game there is missing code for money but is availible for PAL version (Virtua Tennis 2):

Cash
05f5e0ff

So get both versions code (only adress) for Player 1 Needs 1 Points To Win

US

PAL
013183a4

Now you must from bigger minus smaller (PAL-US). You must do it in hex, standard pc calculator have it in proffessional view so:

013183a4 - 01318164 = 240

Out region difference is 240 in hex

To get money code for US version of the game you need from PAL money code minus difference

02390350 - 240 = 2390110 = 02390110

So this code have right now premiere on the world.

Tennis 2K2
Cash
05f5e0ff

Like this. Its very easy :) but not working with all games.

Last edited:
OP
N

neoarcangel

Pavlik and spunky I have trying to make the search codes but it is the same result, I mean, nothing founded. I seem very very weird that It is not appear nothing telling yours but It is like this. I am trying edit my savegame but I have problems too. I not found the nexus in the page that aaaabb give to me.
In spanish
A aaaabb, agradezco tu ayuda pero no encuentro ni el programa nexus ni los dos ficheros a editar
RE_CV000.SYS <-- Configuration file, holds options, Battle Mode info.
RE_CV000.0?? <-- Save file, one of fifteen available

¿Donde estan?
Ademas, espero no equivocarme, pero creo que esa guia es para la propia dreamcast por que esos ficheros no me salen por ningun lado y creo que todo se guarda en algo llamado wms*.* . Mira subo los ficheros VMS*.* con la partida guardada haber si puedes hacer algo....y si tienes por ahi la partida tuya te agradeceria un monton que me la pasaras.
Tambien te subo el mismo archivo en zip por si acaso hubiese problemas con el rar.
Espero puedas ayudarme.
De todas formas agradecido quedo y seguire intentadolo.
In english.
However Thanks a lot by your help at spunky,pavlik and aaaabb
Upload too, another screencapture with the inventory close for a moment to change the items, Look a moment. It is only two minutes and half
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SKJR56KV

Last edited:

Pavlik

Hexediting saves in not quite easy even for advanced users. Send me 1st_read from 1 disc ( [email protected]) and i will port some codes for you. Do you playing on chankast or real dc?? If on chankast then can be a little problem because meybe you have wrong base adress in chankastcheater and that why you found nothing. If i am thinking correctly then my ported codes will also not work :/

btw check again but slowly all region codes - the few of them by region

Resident Evil Code - Veronica UK
Code:
Infinite health 02241DA0 000000A0  
Never saved 0221647C 00000000  
Low time 02216C9C 00000000  
Everythings unlocked 01216400 0000FFFF

Resident Evil Code - Veronica Deutsch
check them very carfeully because you have the same IP.BIN - T-36806D V1.000

attachment.php

Code:
Unendlich Gesundheit 01241DC0 000000A0  
Nie gespeichert 0021649C 00000000  
Niedrige Spielzeit 02216CBC 00000000  
Alles freigeschaltet 01216420 0000FFFF  
Unendlich Farbbänder 0112B6A2 00007500  
Unendlich Munition 010FF354 00007400  
Munition nimmt zu 010FF354 00007401

Resident Evil Code Veronica USA
Code:
Infinite Health 01241880 000000A0 
Save Counter Always 0 01215F5C 00000000 
Low Timer 0221677C 00000000 
Unlock Everything 01215EE0 0000FFFF 
Infinite Ammo 010FF1E8 00000009

Grab the zipped code.ini unpack it and overwrite with yours from chankast directory.

Last edited:
OP
N

neoarcangel

Pavlik said:
Send me 1st_read from 1 disc
Like always...the codes It is not work. neither 8,16 or 32 bits.
I play in chankast 0.25, I havent dreamcast, cause for this I have a lot of problems.
Talking about your quote...What is a 1st_read from disc? How I do that?