What's new

Glover Issue...

Merlin644

Glover Issue...*edited*

After every single level an access violation comes up during the score screen. It says something to the effect of "While procesessing the graphics, an exception occured. You may need to restart the emulator." If I hit 'ok' then it pops up again. And again. If I am in windowed mode, then I can hit the A button in between windows to get the game to keep playing while I am hitting OK, until the next level starts, but the error minimizes the window in Fullscreen mode...so I can't get the game to keep going. Any idea how to aviod this? I'm using the plugin that comes with PJ64. Is it Jabu? Jabo? I'm not sure. Anyway, I love this game, so if the problem is remotely fixable....please....

*edit* Having now read the troubleshooting page, I feel silly having asked this question. I suppose, that this is just an issue with my graphics plugin. Can anyone recommend I nice one? I have GeForce.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
what model geforce?
what plugin version?
what forceware driver version?
are you using cheats?
what directx version?
what cpu do you have?
how much ram do you have?
have you tried a different rom or have you modified the self code method?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
squall_leonhart
"system specs please" would have done, but not helped, because the issue is with the emulator. you might want to stop making "clever" replies and start being helpful - else i'll start looking for the ban button.

(anyone reading: he's been rude and annoying several days running)

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
yeah, i can get a bit annoying sometimes, sorry.

but i wasn't trying to be clever, i was just putting my help desk training into practice. i didn't know glover had issues with the emulator

Last edited: