What's new

Legend of Zelda OoT Help

Zeppelin

Ok here's my problem. I've gotten to the Bottom of the Well as Young Link and have gotten the Lense of Truth. I only need to get a couple more things down there and I'm done. The problem is that the Lense of Truth allows me to see invisible paths, but I can't see through fake walls, see hidden holes in the ground, see what's inside chests, etc. I have no idea what's wrong. Someone please help.

Typify

Nolife
Have you read the Rules thread?

"Give us all the information we need: system specs (CPU, Windows, Video card, drivers, DirectX, etc.), ROM Good Name, any settings you have changed. A screenshot (and/or state save) can be very helpful."

Please do.

OP
Z

Zeppelin

Sorry. Well all I know about my computer is that it has 128 mb ram, 1.10 ghz processer, 20 gb harddrive, is windows xp, and have directx 9.0 (You can laugh if you want) other than that I have no clue. The rom is called "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!].z64".

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
probably limitation of your. video hardware. try the v1.5.2 video plugin, or a 3rd party video plugin, or upgrading your video hardware.