What's new

To maximalred

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Thanks for the laughs in your posts calling Apollo fake. It brightened by day. Really. :) It was great. I would be the greatest faker of all to carry a fake for 2 years.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
dont be a fool azi. every knows your emulatore is a fake.

hell even PJ64 is a fake.

heck, zilmar and jabo are merely bots of a sadistic person!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Renegade said:
dont be a fool azi. every knows your emulatore is a fake.

hell even PJ64 is a fake.

heck, zilmar and jabo are merely bots of a sadistic person!

/me is Confused...

Why Would they think it is fake?

maximalred

So whats a bot

What this MeAn ?
/points to self..

and whats a Bot , do they mean Quake 3 bots?

And And don't you think it would be better to use Project 64 or 1964 and updated it instead of trying to make a Ghz Emu? henc thats slow on Mhz but does run after some Hours go by................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... this is not code ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... just some dotts on the screen ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and hAS nothing to do with dos or Lucas Arts Day of the Tentacle ........................................................................................................................... Just some dotts .......................................................................................................................... funny Yet ........................................................................................

:p :p :!!!: :sleepy: :thumbsup: :p :pj64: :colgate: :blush: :D :cool: :sly: :blush: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glurak

maximalred I have a 0,066GHZ compuer standing around somewhere and apollo doesn't run on it. what should I do? it's a ghz computer and apollo says something about 33bits or something like that

:D
ok all I'm tired sorry for this post, ignore it

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
No, there are several 'real' N64 emulators. Even NSFE qualifys as a 'real' N64 emulators (it may not emulate video or sound but the CPU is emulated). An example of an emulator that is not 'real' would be EKAF or the various 'X-box emulators'...