What's new

Hello

4Horsemen4ever

I just wanna start by saying thanks, thanks for keeping the N64 alive. I do own the N64 console and I'm a hugh fan of wrestling. Once I heard of pj64 and being a modder myself for a couple of different games such as MVP baseball 2005 and NHL 06, my eyes just lit up when the idea of me might being able to mod a wrestling game. Now I say "might" because getting some textures out of the game was not an issue, but getting them back in, now thats a whole different story. I am very well rounded when it comes too photoshop and I really think I can do this, i just need alittle direction. If anyone can give an idea on getting texture into WWE No Mercy, I'de be greatful and if I produce some high quality stuff, I will be more then happy too contribute too the community. With that said, I just wanna thank you guys again for all the hard you put out for people like who enjoys modding.

Thanks.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well, we don't have any retexturing support in 1.6
we only support retexturing in v1.7beta, which is currently only available to pj64.net members
so if you want support with e.g. Rice's plugin, please ask there. otherwise you could donate and start using v1.7beta's retexturing. up to you really. i'm not very knowledgeable on retexturing either way but jabo and other texture artists will help anyone with PJ64 v1.7.

OP

4Horsemen4ever

Poo them links dont take me straight too the threads. Anyway you can name the name of the threads for me? Thanks

xamenus

4Horsemen4ever said:
Poo them links dont take me straight too the threads. Anyway you can name the name of the threads for me? Thanks
The first link is a forum which is entirely dedicated to retexturing. In that forum, you can just search or ask for any info you want.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Smiff said:
well, we don't have any retexturing support in 1.6
we only support retexturing in v1.7beta, which is currently only available to pj64.net members
so if you want support with e.g. Rice's plugin, please ask there. otherwise you could donate and start using v1.7beta's retexturing. up to you really. i'm not very knowledgeable on retexturing either way but jabo and other texture artists will help anyone with PJ64 v1.7.

good to know,

atleast we won't need to use rices video.. which barely renders correctly...