What's new

im stuck at the first part!

nightmare1

hello, im pretty new to this whole emulation thing (or computers really) well, i know some stuff but, Im running a windows xp home edition computer and I cant even get to the point of the emulator. And the only thing in the zip file is some kind of internet explorer file and when i click that (or try to view it) I get that error report thing i could only highlight the top to paste it but it said:

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Ive never even heard of that kind of file before please help me :unsure:

OP
N

nightmare1

I tried all the websites you guys told me (including chanka) but i still get the message so i think its a corrupt file, it might something wrong with Internet explorer because thats the error message im getting from, how can i fix that or, can i get it without an internet explorer file?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Are you absolytely sure that the only file in the archive is a HTML file? I find that very hard to believe, since the Chankast archive should have at least 7 files, and none of them are HTML files. Besides, Chankast 0.25 is distributed in a RAR archive, not a Zip one.

Last edited:

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Here

Here's Chankast for you. :bouncy:

It's definatly the right file. Like agozer said, it contains at least 7 files. It does not contain the bios. :evil: