What's new

DeSmuME v0.3.4 Help, Please!

Harvest_Sprite

For Bokujou Monogatari: Colobocle Station for Girls(Japan)(Rom #230) When ever I save and load my file, the screens switch. The bottom screen is the top and the top is the bottom. And when I touch and option on the top nothing happens. Then when I touch something on the bottom(which is SUPPOSED to be the top) it functions like the touch screen. Is there anything that can fix this problem. My friend is trying to fix it himself, but is not able to do so because he doesn't have the right stuff. So can someone help? Thanks. And it also goes a lot slower that v.0.3.3. Thanks if you answer both!

spotanjo3

Yeah because it is not perfect. Your best bet is to wait longer for the next version or so. Or maybe you should buy NDS. There are nothing you can do for now.

Gialan

I always got this problem when play and i have know the way to prevent this for that game: Touch the press start word ( or what else i don't know cause it is japan ) then load when the harvest goddess say something in japan. That prevent up-side down but the clock is missing, so try exit the valley.