What's new

Nintendo 64 microphone

Tomo

umm i need some help here coz i just got Hey You Pikachu and i cant actually play it because i need the microphone.

HOW DO I GET IT??????????????

help me here because i really want to play this game.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
That's a point - I hadn't thought of that.

Tomo, I hope you know you should own the games you play in Project64?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tomo, they r actually rite. if u hav the real game u would also hav the mic. get that, an n64 pad, and an adaptoid. connect the three to ur pc, get the right plugin, and it should work.

OP
T

Tomo

ooooo ok thanx guys. Well i just got the emulator so i dun know wat to do.Thanx for replying to me.

Tomo

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
1)y do we need adaptoid?
can we make a mic,adaptoid,.....pak,...pak and...pak from our computer?like utilities?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
sya64 said:
1)y do we need adaptoid?
can we make a mic,adaptoid,.....pak,...pak and...pak from our computer?like utilities?

afaik, the adaptoid plugin supports any accessories u put into the pad attached to the adaptoid. ive never tested it myself (no adaptoid), but in theory it should work.

no idea what u meant on the second sentence.

Mayco

i think you need to have a 5 Ghz machine to emulate @ full speed and with the microphone cuz the microphone doesn't only record sounds, it also does speech recognision on it.

N-Rage

Martin said:
I'm sure N-Rage would do anything to code a Microphone input plugin. ;)

looks into his mailbox for bribes
Guess we have to wait a bit =), maybe lightknigth would do that between coding his GC-Emulator

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
N-Rage said:

looks into his mailbox for bribes
Guess we have to wait a bit =), maybe lightknigth would do that between coding his GC-Emulator

lol :colgate:

ps : I like the name of the smilie I just used