What's new

Question

euphoria

Emutalk Member
You can use gfx plugin that is capable of outputting models in to VRML and then import that to 3DS. Textures are dumpable(is that a word?) too.

Just search the forum, there are tons of posts regarding this matter.

OP
C

Caelo Missus Rx

Could you give me the name of the plugin? Becuase I found alot, I just dont know whihc is the right one.

Last edited:

Mouser X

Try this thread. It looks pretty darn promising to me. However, it's mostly recommended that you use 1964 when using this plugin to get the models/textures and such. Hope that helps. Mouser X out.

OP
C

Caelo Missus Rx

Ok, I got the file from the thread, put it in the plugins folder (for 1964) and made the VRML folder on the C drive...how do I actually use the plug in? When I open the emulators plugin changer it says there arnt any.

EDIT Nevermind, I got it working, thanks.

Last edited:

Mouser X

If you had read the thread, you would have seen that Knuckles suggested using the plugin with 1964, and capturing the models that way. After all, being it plugin, it works with any emulator that is compatible with that command setup (at least, in theory). So, while it may be for Nemu64, use it for whatever emulator runs the game you're playing the best (it's just that with 1964, it pauses the emulator when it finishes exporting (when you do the settings right). That way,you don't have to worry about it overwriting/corrupting the models it just exported). And, from what I've read in that thread, most of the people suggested using 1964, which is why I suggested it. Mouser X out.