What's new

Chankast and Keyboard Issue

Lanik

I don't use a gamepad and I went to set up the keyboard controls and I had no problems issuing out different keys to different controls. I started the game and none of them worked? I'm using 025 and in the help menu, where it says to set up the controls is totally different than what I'm looking at. It portrays an image of a DC controller. Mine is just a black and green list with keys..? Any ideas?

OP
L

Lanik

Okay, I did that, but now it says "please insert game disk" .. I thought I already did that when I chose the Ikaruga IMG file?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please use ElSemi's input plugin instead of that awful xxx default input plugin. I would recommend using the xxx CdRom plugin, since Windows XP doesn't support ASPI unless you install drivers for it. Also, make sure that the CDRom pugin points to your virtual drive so that Chankast can actually detect a CD.

OP
L

Lanik

Okay, now when I hit play.. the screen goes black and then it reboots the dreamcast

Last edited:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
is your bois dc.bin and dc_flash in the same folder because crankast does not make up an dc_flash right so you have to find a fixed one