What's new

DeSmuMe SourceCode

PiDGeoT

Hi, I'm a DesMuMe Fan that has been fowarding the Desmume project since the start to the end. that means I have all versions including the sourcecode
I'm not sure about release it because I'm not the author of the DesMuMe project, can somebody says me if release this sourcecode is correct?
I want that the DS emulation to don't stop here... and I think releasing it will be a great help for the others DS Emulator author.

Sorry for my poor english... I speak spanish

spotanjo3

Fear not! Evrain and the team of iDeaS is working to talk with YopYop -- an author of DeSmuME soon about it. Be patient, ok ? :)

Sevilla_Forever

Naruto Fan #1 (¡Viva Sevilla!)
PiDGeoT said:
Hi, I'm a DesMuMe Fan that has been fowarding the Desmume project since the start to the end. that means I have all versions including the sourcecode
I'm not sure about release it because I'm not the author of the DesMuMe project, can somebody says me if release this sourcecode is correct?
I want that the DS emulation to don't stop here... and I think releasing it will be a great help for the others DS Emulator author.

Sorry for my poor english... I speak spanish
¿No serás tú de la página de Pokémon Pidgeot? Como veo que hablas español y tu nick es ese...

OP
P

PiDGeoT

Rockmangames said:
Fear not! Evrain and the team of iDeaS is working to talk with YopYop -- an author of DeSmuME soon about it. Be patient, ok ? :)

Man, I think Yopyop will not answer any email, I tryed to contact yopyop since he's stopped the project and he no repply any of my emails. But on a forum, playeradvance, he post some french posts, if evrain want try to contact yopyop from there: http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=385

?? said:
¿No serás tú de la página de Pokémon Pidgeot? Como veo que hablas español y tu nick es ese...
Soy el mismo...

Last edited:

spotanjo3

He already have yopyop email's address because I sent it to Evrain.

Please speak in english because it is not fair to us. :)

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I've tried and in fact he is not replying. My registration email can't get through, I'll retry with another mailbox.
As for the sourcecode, we'd actually need the latest source tree, but any revision is well accepted.
Evrain

Last edited: