OP
K

Klaasie

huh?

I'm download it and than comes this:

fout0ax.png

knows anyone what is the problem?

spotanjo3

If you do not have games you will not run this emulator..do not asked where to get games. It is against the rules. :)

OP
K

Klaasie

Next problem. I have Super Smash Bros Melee.
I will play that game but i can't confic the buttons.

untitled17ja.png
oops, i must have this:

naamloos6xq.png

how must you config the buttons?

Last edited:
OP
K

Klaasie

I think directX version 8.

But Knuckles, can you make a screen? I get you not so good. XD

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Klaasie said:
sorry for double posting but can anyone upload him WORKING version of dolphin?
The Dolphin 1.03 Beta IS the working version. Most people are using the 1.03 Beta.

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Klaasie said:
sorry for double posting but can anyone upload him WORKING version of dolphin?

perhaps you can tell us what's not working? which kind of error messages? which system specs?

and as agozer is mentioning, 1.03 beta is the latest dolphin which is available. We only serve working versions btw ;)

harbinger

fps...

i can log a game...naruto, but my fps are very lower...about 6...how can i put the fps around 30...+/-...

please help...

and ty

harbinger

u can explain better emwearz...i can't understand what u just said.i'm from portugal...not good inglish...but thank u for anser me =)

Mouser X

He wasn't talking to you. emwearz said: "Klaasie post Your System Specs and the game your trying to run." meaning, he was asking Klassie to post their system specifications, such as hardware, processor, Operating system, video card, and RAM. The problem you're asking about (increase framerate) has been asked HUNDREDS of times. IT CAN'T BE DONE YET. Please take note of this. If you want to play Gamecube games, please buy a Gamecube, as it is currently THE ONLY method available that can play Gamecube games at full speed, with full compatibility. No personal computer on the market today can run a Gamecube emulator at full speed, regardless of settings used. Sorry to burst your bubble. Mouser X over and out.