What's new

Controller plugins: Controller plugins: Jabo's Vs. N-Rage's

masvil2

What are differences between Jabo's and N-Rage's plugin? Pro and cons?
Which do you use? Why?

edited: sorry for subject mistake

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
N-Rage has a butload of features, most of which Jabo's don't have... Like to be able to control FPS games with a mouse and keyboard or make complicated control schemes with modifiers, Rumble Pak support, Transfer Pak support...

So yeah, N-Rage for me.

y'know i saw some kids discussing and looking at usb to n64 controllers on ebay, and they cost like $120. i don't get how someone would buy that when the system costs less used. Not everyone can emulate n64 on their computers anyway, so it brought me to question the true usefullness of emulators

maximius

BUTTABALLA999 said:
y'know i saw some kids discussing and looking at usb to n64 controllers on ebay, and they cost like $120. i don't get how someone would buy that when the system costs less used. Not everyone can emulate n64 on their computers anyway, so it brought me to question the true usefullness of emulators

Sorry to be rude, but who the f'sk told you emulators were supposed to be useful? You're emulating a GAME which wasn't even useful in the first goddarn place people.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
settle your little noob ass down, and stop inciting flame violence... otherwise i'll get me flamethrower out and torch ya good.

Nrage's plugin is the better of the 2