What's new

I'm a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have your attention...

I understand and respect the effort that goes into writing an Emulator. However I am puzzled as to the theology behind emulators the likes of Dolphin. A team of people go through the effort of making an emulator, even go as far as making a website to commemorate their efforts. They share the software with anyone who cares to download it but if those people who downloaded the program ever want to use the program to actually play a game, they have to “figure it out themselves.”

Well I think that’s bull shit. Why download an emulator if the games you do have won’t work and the people who make the emulator won’t tell you where to get your hands some games that will work.

GO HERE to be banned.

I haven't figured out how it works yet but if you use GC-Tools from this website you can use Image files from GC Games.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

galford_bust

emu enthusiast
Man, you need to read the RULES: DO NOT Tell people where to get GC-iso's (or tell them to contact you about it)

Why download an emulator if the games you do have won’t work and the people who make the emulator won’t tell you where to get your hands some games that will work.

Yes, why have YOU downloaded dolphin if you think that way?

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Do I smell, BAN! :p

The reason for not helping is ROMs are illegal. Besides if your not smart enough to rip your own ISO's or find where to download them, it's time to go back to AOL. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.