What's new

Help getting started...

Nolez

I downloaded project64 and I got the white screen up and downloaded a few roms to get started, but none of them load. I tried to read the readme, but it sent me to some site, containing no information. Am I just being stupid or am I missing something? Thanks for any insight and helping me get going!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
N

Nolez

ahhh I'm so computer illiterate... I read the forum rules and I saw that it's against the rules to ask where to get roms and such, so I'm sorry for that, I should have read those rules first...

as far as my specs, I don't know honestly, the computer is strong enough to run games like Dark Age of Camelot and such so I don't know why it couldn't run this, but I guess maybe thats the problem...

the files are .n64 I believe.

if its easier, please feel free to im me at ItsMillerTyme05. sorry for being such a noob heh

Trotterwatch

Start>Dxdiag>Display

See what it says in there for your graphics card.

What games are you trying to run? For a start, check Mario64 out etc

I edited your first post for you btw, I respect the fact that you checked the rules, so no probs.

OP
N

Nolez

Thanks for the respect Trot, sorry for breaking the rules there....

Anyways, I'm running a GeForce4 MX 440 (64 MB), and I was trying to run Pokemon Stadium and Mario Golf, neither wanted to load. I can honestly say I don't really know what I'm doing though...