What's new

Questions...

Fabricio_EX

I have two questions about bugs that have been happening to me:
1. When I open Extreme G XG2 and start the first race, my computer always reboot. That's frustrating, because I can't play this great game (at least better than the first) that I looked for a long time.
2. About the Vanit's Sin and Punishment translation patch I tried to apply to the game. All the textures get all messed up and the text I thought would be translated dissapear completelly.
If someone can help me with it I would be grateful.

Crizzle

XG2 works fine for me but I dont like it much.

If you get that translation patch to work let me know how you did it and what you used. I just looked at the translation guide from gamefaqs, nothing was applied in game.

OP
Fabricio_EX

Fabricio_EX

Sorry, I haven't given you all the information

1. The first is better? It's good too, but I think there's a lot of datails on the second that make you want to play it more than the first. But I have both them!
And I understood the problem, it's related to the graphics plugin and I fixed it already.
2. All right, I forgot to mention I was using the Rice 6.1.0 beta10 plugin, checking the box of Hi-res textures, so the patch is a package of texture modification files that also translates the game, but do you think it will work only on 1964, since Rice's plugin was made for this emulator?