What's new

Gamecube controller on PC

DevilMayCry

Originally posted on TechTalk, but it doesn't look like the right place for it so I moved it.
I'm getting quite frustrated at the way Microsoft is handling the driver issues with the XBox 360 controller, to them is like there is no issue at all but anyway, let me get to the point:

Does the Gamecube controller include the high and low frequency (strong rumble and weak rumble) motors or does it just include 1 motor (like a internal RumblePak)?

And what adapter should I buy? I know that sometimes that adapters can really mess it up. Will the drivers be available and work with most games?
I went to a store today and I saw a Gamecube controller for 9,99€ brand new, so if the adapters, the drivers and the rumble features work nicely I'm gonna sell my XBox 360 pad because I'm really getting tired of Microsoft's denail of problem. God damn it I've mailed them like 5 times and called them once and they seem (or pretend) to be clueless about the weak drivers.

So I really hope you guys can help me on this one!

OP
D

DevilMayCry

Err... I know all that. I'm was asking for info on the gamecube pad, the anti-MS ranting was there to explain the context.

OP
D

DevilMayCry

That's beside the point. If it makes you and everyone else happy I'll just remove the part about the 360 controller and ask about the Gamecube pad only.