What's new

Completely new to this

FreshBrains

Hello! Yes, I am totally new to emulators in general, gamecube or otherwise. I think (The key word here is 'think') that using an emulator, in conjunction with a GC game's .iso file, will allow me to play GC games on my PC. Is this true? If so, how do I control them? I have a gamepad, an Xbox 360 controller for windows, but I'm not entirely sure that would work. Besides, it's not like the ingame menus have key assignment options. I've also seen a lot of performance problems. Would 1GB RAM, a 2.8 Ghz processer and an X850 XT Platinum be enough to run these games?
I am trying to figure out how to get Resident Evil 4 up and running, by the way.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you mean 'enough to run these games, no matter how slow the games run', then yes. No computer can run the games at full speed, except one, which is Bust-A-Move 3000.

Also, the ducumentation that comes with the emulator should provide you with some answers at least.

OP
F

FreshBrains

Alright, I've got the gist of it thanks to the files in the emulator... But I still have no idea how I'll control the games!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
So there were no mention of default keys in the readmes or you just don't know how to get your controller working?